urSwim provides lifeguard staffing, lifeguard management, certified pool operators, and swim instruction to
Homeowner’s Associations, community pools, apartment complexes, municipalities,
day camps, beach clubs and country clubs across Long Island.
We are a full service aquatic management company female owned and managed
based on Long Island with over 15 years combined experience.
urSwim is an American Red Cross Authorized Provider.
We train lifeguards to meet your needs.
Let us Lifeguard your Pool
We are proud to have s 100% retention rate with our commercial clients. urSwim provides a full service, professional pool management experience and turn key swim instruction to locations throughout Nassau County, Suffolk County and Fairfield County.
See what we offer below.
- Train and certify American Red Cross lifeguards, Certified Pool Operators, Head Lifeguards, and On Site Supervisors;
- Manage all aquatics staff;
- Roving on – site managers;
- Prepare staff and clients on Board of Health Requirements; and
- 100+ lifeguards on staff for on call substitute aquatics staffing.
- Manage and operate pool openings;
- Manage and operate pool closings;
- Coordinate chemical deliveries;
- Weekly professional cleanings;
- Maintain pool chemicals; and
- Staff on call with CPO certification.
Day Camp Staffing/Services
- Certified Aquatic Directors;
- Train Swim Instruction Staff;
- Implementation of our proprietary six level Learn-to-Swim Program (or American Red Cross Program) including all swim instruction
- Provide materials and swim progress reports throughout season;
- WSI certified evaluation and swim level placement for swimmers; and
- Lifeguards, swim Instructors, and aquatics directors on call for substitute and/or supplemental aquatics staffing.