urSwim is proud to have a 100% retention rate with our commercial clients. We provide lifeguard staffing, lifeguard management, certified pool operators, and swim instruction to Homeowner’s Associations ( HOA ), community pools, apartment complexes, municipalities, day camps, beach clubs and country clubs on Long Island and in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
We are a full service aquatic management company female owned and managed based on Long Island with over 15 years combined experience.
URSWIM IS AN AMERICAN RED CROSS AUTHORIZED PROVIDER
We train lifeguards that meet your needs.
urSwim is a pool management company that provides a full service, professional pool management experience and turn key swim instruction for day camps, beach clubs, country clubs, apartment complexes, homeowner’s associations (HOA), municipalities, and country clubs throughout Nassau County, Suffolk County and Fairfield County. See what we offer below.
- Train and certify American Red Cross lifeguards, Certified Pool Operators, Head Lifeguards, and on Site Supervisors;
- Manage all aquatics staff;
- Roving on – site managers;
- Prepare staff and clients on Board of Health Requirements; and
- 100+ lifeguards on staff for on call substitute aquatics staffing.
- Manage and operate pool openings;
- Pre – season evaluation of pool;
- Manage and operate pool closings;
- Coordinate chemical deliveries;
- Weekly professional cleanings;
- Maintain pool chemicals; and
- Staff on call with CPO certification.
Day Camp Staffing/Services
- Certify Aquatics Directors;
- Train Swim Instruction Staff;
- Implementation of our proprietary six level Learn-to-Swim Program (or American Red Cross Program) including all swim instruction, materials, swim progress reports and swim level placement for campers;
- Development and coordination of themed swim events such as pirates & mermaids, swim olympics, Hawaiian pool luau, parent’s swim day, etc.;
- WSI certified evaluation and swim level placement for swimmers; and
- Lifeguards, swim Instructors, and aquatics directors on call for substitute and/or supplemental aquatics staffing.